Do you want to build your connection and relationship skills? Do you want to be part of a supportive community to assist you in achieving your goals? Group therapy might be just what you’re looking for.
Why Join A Group?
Group therapy gives you opportunities to grow in a variety of ways.
- Improve your interactions with others
- Learn about what might get in your way of positive connection
- See yourself through the eyes of others and get feedback about how you come across to others.
- Practice your connection and communication skills and see how your struggles and challenges are not uncommon to others
- Have the experience of being seen, supported, and encouraged
- Be held accountable for the changes you wish to make in your life
Read this Group Therapy article to learn more about the benefits of group work.
Types of Groups, Schedules, & Fees
I offer Adult Co-ed Process Groups and Women’s Groups. All groups meet every other week.
Monday 6:00 – 7:30 PM – Women’s Group (currently full)
Tuesday 6:00 – 7:30 PM – Women’s Group (currently full)
Wednesday 10 – 11:30 AM – Women’s Group
Wednesday 6:00 – 7:30 PM – Co-ed Group
The group fee is $80 for 90 min. group session.
You will need to fill out intake forms and come in for at least one individual session, before you can join a group. Most insurances will cover group therapy. You may wish to verify your coverage before you start. My billing service, MindEase Billing (971-533-9911) can assist you, if desired.
Occasionally, I offer topic specific groups and short-courses. The topics for these time-limited psycho-educational groups vary (e.g., depression management, boundary setting, self-soothing, finding healthy romance, creativity in healing, internal parenting, etc.). I usually post these groups online prior to their start. Feel free to call to inquire about a topic specific group if you don’t see a desired group posted.
Please contact me if you want to talk directly about the groups I offer and the current openings that may exist.