Keep psychotherapy effective and powerful by asking the right questions. The most powerful question is, “Who is the person you want to be?” in the midst of …. Help your clients hone a vision of what they want to become so they can make small steps in that direction. Keep the focus of therapy off the problems and more clearly focused on the possible solutions. This empowers clients to be able to proactively design a life of meaning.
In this video look for:
- what is it that directs therapy
- the power of experimentation
- what to help clients focus on, if it isn’t the stopping of something
- how to teach clients to tell helpful stories
- the keep components of helpful stories