I Love Helping Therapists Become Teachers In Therapy
I believe the role of psycho-educator is under developed in most therapists. Our schooling focuses on the importance of providing a safe and nurturing container for our clients but often falls short in showing us how to be educators of our clients.Being a psychological teacher, I am deeply engaged in sessions, focused on client empowerment, and my work proves to be extremely effective. If you’ve got the foundational skill of containing down and want to expand your practice to also offer training to your clients I can be of great assistance.
I Wish I Had These When I Was Starting Out
I’ve spent years gathering, synthesizing, and designing teaching modules for state-of-the-art psychological concepts, pooling ideas from a range of theoretical perspectives, from depth psychology to current third wave strategies. I’ve collected a variety of tried-and-true strategies for psycho-education, and I want you to know about them.
My guiding interest is in identifying tools that facilitate human empowerment and self-authorship. I want to share them with you so you can regularly and effectively foster change and nurture the full potential of your clients. Having practical tools, strategies, and psycho-education modules familiar and accessible, makes you an expert trainer of your clients. Being a skillful psycho-educator allows you to joyously show up at work and experience the reward of witnessing consistent growth and change in your clients.
You Can Take From My Collection
I want you to have the tools that fit with your style and orientation and then integrate these into your practice. You can expand your skillfulness as an educator in therapy and strengthen your confidence in your work. You will move from simply containing your clients to training them, giving yourself the experience of mastery, potency, and success in your work.
No more boring sessions. No more periods of wondering what you have to offer. You can build your own toolkit of engaging and life-changing strategies. What could be better?!
Several times a year I offer an in-person training on the Complete Psychotherapy Toolkit. This is a chance to play with new tools and sharpen old ones, making your work more potent and effective. Additionally, you can download training modules and participate in my online webinars. I am invested in helping you be skillful and alive to your work. Together we can change the world, one client at a time!
- Finding Your Super Power: Women’s Retreat, April 2016
- Creative Tools for Supervision: March 2016
- The Complete Psychotherapy Toolkit: April 2015
- Ten Ways for Teens to Improve Their Chances for a Great Romance: February 2015
- Using Creativity to Restore the Healer: October 2014
- Healing Old Wounds Clinic: April – June, 2014
- Women of Vision and Change Retreat: April 2014
- Healing Old Wounds: March 2014
- Teaching the Stages of Relationship: September 2013
- How to Spot a Bully: April 2013
- Women of Vision and Change Retreat: March 2013
- Teen Dating: February 2013
- Psycho-educational Teaching Tools: February 2013
- Things to Know Cards Before You Say “Go”: October 2012
- Psych-educational Teaching Tools: October 2012
- How to Spot a Bully: June 2012
- Kinesthetic and Visual Tools for Therapy: April 2012
- Psychotherapy Toolkit Workshop: November 2011
- A Psychologist’s Toolkit for Building Strong Relationships: April 2011
- Psychotherapy Teaching Tools: November 2011
- The Psychotherapy Toolkit: October 2011
- The Process of Healing: October 2011